Thank You to Talia over at http://fit-and-busy.com/ for nominating me for a Liebster Award! Be sure to check out her blog.
The purpose of the award is provide recognition and support for new bloggers. The “rules” are as follows:
- List 11 random facts about myself
- Answer the 11 questions that Talia created for me to answer.
- Pass the torch by nominating 11 new bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for my nominees
- Display the Liebster Award logo.
My Random Facts:
- My goal for 2013 is to do a pull-up…just one but unassisted.
- I love to crochet!
- At 31 years old I just finally got my wisdom teeth out. It was an interesting experience.
- When I was in fifth grade I created a character named LaChina who was an opera singer. The only thing she could sing was her voice. I do a great impression!
- 27 was my favorite age.
- I have a slight obsession with the city of London and have many London themed pictures and objects decorating my house.
- I am scared to death of possums.
- I played the French Horn for 4 years and was even the section leader in 7th and 8th grade. Yes, their were actually other French Horn players too.
- I have a cat who was renamed about half way through his life. His original name was Harry. His name now is BoyBoy.
- I wished for 75 degree weather on my wedding day and got it!
- I love vacuming!
My Questions from Talia
- If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be? AWESOME!
- What is your favorite healthy snack? I have a lot of favorite healthy snacks but my favorite is probably dark chocolate. That counts right?
- If you could start one new habit, what would it be? I say the word Whatever all the time. Sometimes I dont even realize I am saying it. If I could start a new habit I would like to stop saying the word Whatever!
- If you could quit one habit, what would it be? Ha! Well obviously I didn’t read ahead. I think I already answered this in the last question!
- If you could travel anywhere, where and why? London! I have only been there once but I LOVE that city.
- If you could MOVE anywhere, where and why? London! The people there are so cool. My sister and I decided that people in London are either really boring or smartasses. I mean that in the best way possible. I loved it. I would only move their as long as I had the money to come back and visit my parents.
- What do you like to do when you have free time? I would love to say that I go to the gym but I actually am usually pretty lazy when I have free time. I love to read and that is what I usually do when I have free time.
- If you could have given one piece of advice to yourself at your high school graduation, what would it be? Don’t waste your time with stupid people.
- What one goal do you want to achieve this month? I would like to be able to do a handstand again. I have been practicing in the gym at school and at home in my living room.
- What one goal do you want to achieve this year? To do one unassisted pull up.
- What is your favorite inspirational quote or nugget of wisdom? Tan skin is damaged skin.
My Questions for You!
- What is your favorite workout song?
- What is your favorite vegetable?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- What is your favorite strength training “move”?
- What is your favorite form of cardio?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Who has been your biggest supporter?
- What is your favorite piece of workout clothing or other type of clothing?
- Did you set a new years resolution? If so, what was it?
- What is your dream job?
- If you could have one wish, what would it be?